Knowledge. Experience. Dedication.
We Are McArdle Law
We are continuously fighting the biggest banks trying to wrongfully take away homes of our clients. And we know how to win.
We understand how frustrating the entire process is to our clients. We do our best to make it painless and straightforward.
You don’t need a shoulder to cry on, nor someone to tell you fairy tales. You need someone to get you results. We’re up to the challenge
Devoted To Our Massachusetts Clients
After practicing the real estate law in Marblehead and Salem ever since 1981, we’ve moved our office to Lawrence – where our family spearheads a non-profit organization serving the town’s youth. Being a small firm allows us to dedicate ourselves 100% to each of our clients. A long history of athletics and social justice initiatives drives us to fight until the end. Having a complete and advanced knowledge of the foreclosure law enables us to reach legal victories.
We understand the struggles of homeowners facing foreclosure and eviction.
We customize our fee structure so you get the best possible results – all while not going over the budget!
We do! Our attorney has decent communication skills, but we also keep an on-call translator who can step in if needed.
Born and raised in Millbury, MA, Michael is a proud husband of Ellen and a proud father of Stephanie, Luke, and Lindsey. Over the decades of practicing law, Michael has developed extensive knowledge in real estate conveyancing, civil litigation, will and trusts, probate, and domestic relations, with a civil litigation concentration in employment law for representing employees. He has represented countless clients dealing with residential real estate transactions, domestic relations matters, estate planning and probate of estate matters, and civil litigations before the courts in Massachusetts. Michael is title agent affiliated with Steward Title Guarantee Company, and a licensed real estate broker.
- Member of Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA)
- Member of Massachusetts Employment Lawyers Association (MELA)
- Member of Essex Bar Association
- Member of Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association (REBA)
- Bar Number: 326580 / Massachusetts, 1980
- uffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts; J.D. Cum Laude, 1980
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst; M.A. History for Teachers; B.A. History, Cum Laude, 1972
- Full Athletic Scholarship
- Listing in the 1969 edition of Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Oswald Behrend Award – Senior Scholarship and Sportsmanship
- Football co-captain
Morgan was born in Washington, DC, and grew up in Worcester, MA and is the proud mother of middle schooler, Joshua. After graduating from Worcester State University in 2012 and throughout her 3 years of law school, Morgan has interned with the Judicial Lobby of the Worcester Probate and Family Court, as Judicial Intern of the Essex County Superior Court in Salem, and with the Committee for Public Counsel Services, in both their Public Defender Division and Children and Family Law Appellate Division. Growing up as a tribal member and daughter of the current Chief of the Hassanamisco band of the Nipmuc Nation, Morgan has a particular affinity for land rights which drew her to work in the field of real estate law. Morgan assists both of her partners in post-foreclosure litigation, as well as heads the firm’s real estate transaction division from its Hudson, MA office. She is also certified to accept court appointments representing indigent families in care and protection proceedings in Worcester County.
- Member of Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts
- Bar Number: 694281
- Massachusetts, 2015
- U.S. Federal District Court of Massachusetts, 2016
- Massachusetts School of Law; Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, 2015
- Worcester State University; BS in Criminal Justice, 2012
- Law School Appellate Moot Court Trial Team
- Best Brief, Legal Writing and Advocacy; Fall 2013
- Law school honors – Civil Procedure; Writing & Legal Advocacy; Writing & Legal Research; Family Law
Born in Boston, MA, and grew up on the North Shore, Lucas was a multi-sport athlete. He played basketball, football, baseball, and track – but chose to concentrate on football. Lucas successfully played the sport professionally for 8 years, for the teams in Chicago, Alabama, St. Louis, Dallas, and Omaha. He has gathered valuable working knowledge in the fields of sports marketing, personal training, and juvenile detention mentorship. Lucas has sworn in to practice law in 2015, and has been mastering the foreclosure defense and the employment law ever since.
- Bar Number: 694285
- Massachusetts 2015
- Massachusetts School of Law; Juris Doctor, 2015
- Georgetown University – Washington DC; BS in Sociology, 2004
- Captain of the Georgetown University Football Team – Team MVP '02, '03 (Set school records in receiving yards, punt return yards, and all-purpose yards. Led Nation in All-Purpose Yards '03 (Division 1AA))
- Georgetown Univ. Track and Field team competing in the 100m, 4x100m, and long jump
Need Help Fighting The Banks?
Discover Available Avenues Of Relief And The Chances Of Achieving A Legal Triumph.